Shipping | Returns | Trials | Warranty
Important Information - PLEASE READ
Shipping on Saddles
Saddles are shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states for a one way flat shipping rate of $65, $110 one way to Canada, AK or HI, which includes insurance coverage up to a declared value of $1000. Saddle purchases that exceed $1000 will incur additional charges to cover the full value of the saddle. If you have a need for your saddle or item to arrive on a certain date (i.e. horse show, saddle fitter appointment, etc.) you can upgrade to expedited shipping for an extra fee. Most shipments are delivered within 5 BUSINESS days, although your purchases could take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks to arrive. Tennessee Tack Exchange, Inc. cannot be held responsible for shipping companies taking 'longer than expected' to deliver your items
Additional trial terms:
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU DO NOT NEED A TRIAL, YOU WILL RECEIVE FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL ON ANY SADDLE.
- Length of trial is 3 days, not including date of delivery. If we do not hear from you by the 4th day with an answer, your sale will become final and no refunds will be given. If you need to return a saddle, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for returning it (it will only help us with trying to sell it in the future).
- Saddle must be postmarked returned no later than the 3rd business day of the trial if being returned with a tracking information provided to Tennessee Tack Exchange, Inc.
- Saddle needs to be returned in same condition for full refund of saddle purchase price.
- Ship saddle for return insured with a signature requirement. Acceptable shipping methods are UPS and FedEx (Please do not use post office to ship saddle back). You must wrap the saddle’s cantle and flaps in bubble wrap to prevent scuffs. Please never use packing peanuts.
- Shipping/insurance is not refundable. You are responsible for shipping both ways.
- REFUND for saddle will take place within 1 business day after saddle arrives safely and in the same condition back to Tennessee Tack Exchange, Inc.
- The trial period serves as your opportunity to inspect and test ride the saddle. All saddles are sold AS IS. Tennessee Tack Exchange, Inc. does not warranty any saddles. You are welcome to have a professional inspect your saddle prior to making your final decision.
- ** PLEASE RIDE ENGLISH SADDLES ONLY IN BREECHES (NO JEANS) AND NO SADDLE EVER IN THE RAIN - THANK YOU! **
- PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN SLIDING A SADDLE ONTO A WOOD SADDLE RACK
- Please store your saddle INSIDE your HOME (not in your garage, car, tack trunk, trailer, etc.) away from pets and smoke.
- You are responsible for any damage done to the saddle while you have it on trial. If the saddle returns with any damage, your refund will be deducted accordingly plus depreciation.
- 9.25% sales tax will be charged if you live in the state of Tennessee
BROKEN OR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE.
Tennessee Tack Exchange, Inc. makes no warranties for the durability of items purchased. Items are consigned with us in used condition, and we do our best to review each item for any damage and/or defects, but we make no guarantee or claim that the item is not without damage and/or defect.
Returns will not be accepted for items broken, worn out, cleaned or washed improperly, destroyed by the horse, or used improperly, etc.